Applicable Standards: The ALL DECK Coating System has been tested in accordance with I.C.B.O. Standards, by recognized testing laboratories for the following properties:
For Walking Roofs:
- Class A Fire Rating over Non-Combustible Surface.
- Class B Fire Rating Over Combustible Surface.
- Flame Spread: 30
- Fuel Consumption: 10
- Smoke Density: 5 (per ASTM E108)
- Spread of Flame: (per ASTM E108)
- Intermittent Flame: (per ASTM E108)
- Burning Brand: (per ASTM E108)
- UBC 32-7
- U/L 790
- NFPA Class B
- UBC Class I
- Breaking Strength: 40-132 lbs/inch
- Elongation: 21-32% (per ASTM D2523)
- Peel Strength: (per ASTM D903) lbs/inch.
- Plywood 11-18, Concrete 3.3-7.6
- Vapor Transmission: (per ASTM E96)
0.18-0.22 grms.hr./square meter
- Waterproofness: (per ASTM D3393)
2 weeks of 1/4″ water pressure, no detectable water.
- Coefficient of Friction: (per ASTM D-2047-82)
Sprayed: Ave. 0.64
Rolled: Ave. 0.58
Troweled: Ave. 0.67
- Abrasion Resistance: (per ASTM D 1242)
Sample: 2.574 cubic cm., (19.5 mils thickness)
Accelerated Aging test, ASTM D 756
Procedure D: Free Film/ 1/2% Plywood Substrate/ -6.6% Concrete Substrate/ -1.1%
Procedure F: Free Film/ -1.5% Plywood Substrate/ -4.7% Concrete Substrate/ -0.9%
Tensile & Elongation Test, ASTM D 751
- Post Accelerated Aging Average
Procedure D-10202.0- 5.9
Procedure E – 7435.4 – 4.98
- Bond Strength Test, ASTM C297
- Post Accelerated Aging Plywood Average:
Procedure D: Ultimate Load 934.86 Bond Strength 103.89
Procedure E: Ultimate Load 827.23 Bond Strength 94.24
- Post Accelerated Aging Concrete Average:
Procedure D: Ultimate Load 1079.24
Procedure E: Ultimate Load 1195.76 Bond Strength 51.94
- Percolation Test. Acceptance Criteria For Walking Decks:
- Drop in Water Column After 48 Hours Average 0.16 Inches.
- Weatherometer Test, ASTM G23:
2000 Hour – There was no evidence of surface cracking, blistering, flaking, chalking, or any other deleterious effects.
- Tensile & Elongation Test. ASTM D751 – Average Procedure 6:
After 2000 Hours, Max. Load Lbs. (436) – Tensile Stress (PSI) 7,726-Elongation @ Break -4.8
- Water Absorption Test ASTM D570 – Average 4.63%
Thermal Properties ALL DECK Cement
Ave. Rate of Heating0.9 ° F/min.1.1° F/min
Maximum Temp.131° F.144° F.
Ave. Rate of Cooling1.1° F/min.1.0° F/min
ALL DECK Coating System Complies with California and Federal V.O.C. Guidelines.
Test Results are available upon request
Approximate Coverage of Product
ALL DECK Laminating Resin:40-60 SF/gal.
ALL DECK Textured Basecoat:100 SF/gal.
ALL DECK Finish Resin:125 -150 SF/gal.
Periodic cleaning with stiff bristle push broom, ALL DECK Deck Cleaner, and plain water.
ALL DECK is available FOB the manufacturer. Product Price List available upon request.
10 Year Limited Warranty: Complete warranty information is available upon request. Valid only when issued in writing by Environmental Coating Systems, Inc., manufacturer of the ALL DECK System.
CSI Guide Specifications, CSI Spec Data Sheet, and Technical Services are available directly from the manufacturer, Environmental Coating Systems, Inc 668 No. Coast Hwy. #511, Laguna Beach, CA 92651.
Telephone: 949-497-4562 – Toll Free: 800-ALL-DECK (255-3325) – Fax: 949-497-8493 – or e-mail